Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to Use
The Services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users suspended or removed from the Metasmith system by Metasmith for any reason whatsoever. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You shall not be permitted to avail of the Services or use the Website. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if You are below the age of eighteen (18) years, You may avail the Services provided by divine copper through Your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
Prices for Products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference.Prices vary according to the currency selected by the customer. Prices may change in accordance with the brand guidelines. Users further undertake that by initiating a transaction, the User is entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Metasmith to purchase the products using such payment facilities as may be permitted by applicable laws and as may be accepted by the Website.
Metasmith does not charge any registration/membership or browsing fee. However , we reserve the absolute right to alter the fee policy from time to time. In the event, the Website alters its services, it may introduce new fees for such altered services. All such fees that Metasmith may charge will be intimated to the Users and such change shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Metasmith may enter into agreements with third party payment gateway aggregators and financial institutions authorised by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance and to facilitate payment between customers and itself.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on Metasmith, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to customer due to:
- Lack of authorisation for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by and between customer and relevant banks, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Illegitimacy of the payment methods (credit/debit card frauds etc.) being used;
- Decline of transaction for any other reason(s)
Notwithstanding anything contained herein, metasmith reserves the right to conduct additional verification for security or other reasons if it is not satisfied with the creditability of the User.
Every User of Metasmith hereby agrees to provide accurate information, such as credit/debit information for purchasing Products on the Website. Every User further warrants that he/she shall not use payment information or instrument that is not lawfully owned by the User. Metasmith disclaims all liabilities arising out of loss of any information pertaining to the Confidentiality of the credit/debit card details or pre-paid instrument account. In addition to these Terms, the terms and conditions of the bank or other financial institution shall also be applicable to every User. The Website disclaims any liability arising out of declining of payment by such bank or financial institution. Metasmith may in its sole discretion impose limits on the number of transactions which an individual holding a financial instrument may use for payment for products. Additionally, Metasmith reserves the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit and transactions by Users that have incurred questionable charges and amounts. Any user who purchases the products hereby declares that he/she is permitted and authorised to make payment from the e-payment methods used in the website.
Return and Exchange policy
- In general, an item may be eligible for return/exchange within the applicable return window if it fulfills one or more of the following conditions:
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Is different from what was ordered
- Is no longer needed (not all items may be eligible)
- Products marked as “non-refundable”/ “non-exchangeable” on the product detail page cannot be returned for exchange.
- The items can only be returned/exchanged within 7 days starting from the date of delivery.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact in the original packing unharmed.
- Process for returning :
a. Any user who wishes to return the product may do so by requesting return/exchange option available on the website my order screen or under support (by requesting return/exchange you agree that the product is in the original condition);
b. After receiving our confirmation for return/exchange(within 24 hours) via email or on your Metasmith account, you may send the product to our postal address;
c. You may get the refund/exchange in the form of e-payment/other product ,as chosen, from the options available on our website, which is subject to our approval.
6. We may reject the return/exchange if the items are not returned according to the policy mentioned.
Any order will be eligible for cancellation if the order is canceled within 24 hours of placing the same. In order to cancel the order the customer must in all cases send the cancellation request via email as available on the website of Metasmith under enquiry form and submit it to our email:firstname.lastname@example.org; or the customer must contact our customer care on: +91 9306368375 for the cancellation of the order.No cancellation fees will be charged unless stated before placing of the order.Metasmith reserves all rights to reject the plea of cancellation in any case.If a customer is found in any way misusing the cancellation feature then Metasmith may refuse cancellation or even in cases deny the customer all our facilities and orders.
1. All Products purchased from the Metasmith Website shall be delivered to the customer by a standard logistical or delivery partner.
2. On placing the order the shipment cost and the estimated delivery time will be displayed on the order summary page
3. Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to inter alia:
- bad weather
- flight delays
- political disruptions
- other unforeseen circumstances
4. A nominal fee may be charged on all cash on delivery (“COD”) orders. The COD charge can be viewed at the time of placing the order and in all order related emails. This charge shall not be refunded if an item is returned, exchanged or if the cancellation request is raised after the order is shipped.
5. Our logistics partner supported will make a minimum two attempts to deliver your order. In case the customer is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts Metasmith reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion.
6. Metasmith will not REFUND the transportation charges in case the order is Returned.
7. All orders whose amount exceeds Rs.2500 will have no delivery charges
8. Metasmith shall not be liable for any damage to the Product in transit due to mishandling by the logistics partner.
9. Metasmith shall not compensate for any agony or problems caused due to delay in delivery
10. All orders can be tracked using the Order reference Number given the track order link on the webpage.
Terms of usage
You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipments and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website.
You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
You shall use this Website, and any voucher/ coupons purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not resell the same to any other person.
Metasmith shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of you/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by divine copper with our acquiring bank from time to time
Violence of Terms
You agree that Metasmith may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website and block Your future access to the Website if it determines that You have violated these Terms. You also agree that any violation by You of these Terms will constitute an unlawful and unfair business practice, and will cause irreparable harm toMetasmith, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and You consent to Metasmith obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that divine copper deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances.
You agree that Metasmith may take legal action if you are found violating the terms as specified in the website. Also, Metasmith will be entitled to recover from You, and You agree to pay, all reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to metasmith.